St Marys District Band Club LTD Dress Regulations
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DRESS IS UNACCEPTABLE
- Bare feet
- Torn Footwear
- Dirty / Muddy Footwear
- Rubber Thongs or Masseurs after 8.00pm
- Swimwear / Leotards
- Ripped or Torn Clothing
- Singlets or Sleeveless Shirts
- Rude or Offensive T-Shirts
- Shirts tied around waist
- Fleecy Style tracksuiits after 8.00pm
- Stubby or Football Shorts after 8.00pm (Dress Shorts may be worn after 8.00pm with socks).
- Work clothes after 8.00pm. (Dirty or muddy clothes are not allowed in at any time).
- No Headwear of any description, including on children except for medical or religious reasons.
- Tracksuits in the Keller Lounge after 8.00pm. (Friday & Saturday - any style).
- Clean, neat and tidy clothing is acceptable.
- Interpretation of and alteration to these rules is at the discretion of Club Management.