At St Marys District Band Club our employees enjoy a friendly professional working environment.
We pride ourselves on offering the best in quality and customer service to our Members, Guests and the community to ensure the success of the Club.
With staff incentives, benefits and competitive salaries you will become part of our enthusiastic, exciting team.
The St Marys Band Club is looking to employ experienced staff whom are well groomed, customer focused and have an outgoing pleasant personality to work in the following roles:
- Bar Stewards
- Poker Machine Attendants
- TAB Operators
Come and Join the Team!
ONLY EXPERIENCED PERSONS NEED APPLY
PLEASE NOTE ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
St Marys Band Club is seeking a talented, creative and motivated Part-Time Marketing Professional to coordinate and drive the club's marketing, communications, promotions and entertainment in this hands-on role.
The successful applicant will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer, with key responsibilities including:
- Managing the day to day operations of the club's Marketing, Communications, Entertainment and Promotions activities across all areas of trade including gaming and food and beverage.
- Developing the clubs media marketing across multi platforms, including social and digital channels.
- Developing cross marketing opportunities.
- Creating and coordinating all promotional activities.
- Booking and coordinating entertainment activities.
- Assisting in the development of both long & short -term strategic planning for marketing, promotions, functions and events.
Ideally, the successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Preparation and maintenance of marketing budget.
- Business development and marketing skills relevant to the club/hospitality industry.
- Advanced computer skills including basic knowledge of graphics software e.g. Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills across a team environment.
- Understanding of budgeting and cost/benefit analysis process.
Remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience (approx. $60k-65k pro-rata start with opportunity to advance, based on performance.)
- Basic knowledge of social media and web platforms.
If you are interested in being part of the Bandy team, please forward your expression of interest and resume to our Human Resources Manager - Cathie Bentley -